Looking after your bottom line….
Tim Looby Accountants act for a wide variety of clients situated throughout County Tipperary and the Midlands. We provide a full range of business adviser services, specific to the client’s needs, including:
Audit and Accountancy Services:
- Statutory Audits
- Accounts preparation
- Company secretarial services
- Company formations and closures
- Registered office services
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals, Partnerships and Companies
- Tax planning and advice, concerning Income Tax and Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and all other Taxes
- VAT Return preparation, submission and advice
- Advising on tax investigations, such as Income Tax, Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT
Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Payroll Services:
- Preparation and / or monitoring of periodic Management Accounts and reports
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll services under Real Time Information
- Pension auto-enrolment set-up, processing and advice
- Trusts administration and advice
- Forensic Accounting
- Expatriate taxation advice
- Overseas taxation work, such as Income Tax and VAT
- Research and development corporation tax relief
Contact us today
or make an enquiry below
Statutory Audits, Accounts preparation, Company secretarial services, Company formations and closures and registered office services.
Accounts, Bookkeeping and Payroll
What we believe in....
Our aim is to use our unique experiences and expertise gained over a period of time with our own insights derived from the experience. We are passionate about supporting our clients in achieving their business goals and targets. Using these invaluable insights, we want to deliver quality solutions to increase our client’s productivity.
Our mission is simply to provide our client with the best service possible to help grow and manage their businesses in an era of increasing regulation and compliance. Our clients are our focus, and our aim is to make your life easier.
2 - Our Vision
Our vision is to utilise the resources with accurate workable plans that deliver results. We know resources are scarce and the only way we can maximise efficiency is to employ better methods of production and execution.